Since 1982, our fully integrated benefits, payroll and human resources solutions have been helping clients do business with greater efficiency, profitability, insight and synergy. Even as state-of-the-art technologies empower us to achieve these objectives with greater speed, scope and depth, we remain focused on the perennial mission: to help organizations serve and grow their most valued human resources. Headquartered in Florham Park, NJ, Unicorn HRO services the needs of more than 800 domestic and international companies representing over 3 million employees. The company also has offices in Durham, NC; Seattle, WA; Houston, TX; and Dallas, TX.
The foundation of Unicorn HRO’s goal is to understand a client’s needs and provide a product that demonstrates results. The mission is: to deliver integrated, flexible and affordable HRIS applications and service solutions across the HR continuum that dramatically improve the services they in turn provide to their employees and empower the growth of the strategic value of HR in the organization. The Company’s commitment to providing the “top of the line” HR, payroll and benefits administration management solutions allows clients to experience a product that is, easy to use, uses the latest technology, has powerful functionality and provides quantifiable results.
Unicorn HRO’s ICON solution provides an effortless approach to administering and managing an employee’s life cycle. Capabilities include full HR functions, benefits administration, payroll and tax services, reporting, dynamic dashboards and time and attendance to name a few.
Managing payroll, HR and benefits can be a challenge for many organizations, especially law firms with multiple associates across various practice areas and locations. Unicorn HRO provides law firms of various sizes and locations with a secure, single source solution for all of their human capital management needs.
From payroll processing and K1 forms, to background checks, online open-enrollment and employee self-service, Unicorn HRO automates very manual processes seamlessly.
With Unicorn HRO, law firms gain:
• A paperless solution for pay stubs, reporting and storage of documents and data
• Employee self-service with 24/7 access for employees, regardless of their location, to login and change time-off requests and tax filing status
• Rule-based permissions for self-service and access for managers and administrators
• Streamlined processes for benefits and 401K administration
• Provides time and attendance capability, PTO request and approval functionality, and automatic payroll integration
• Reporting tools provide real time information, dashboards, metrics, graphs, and business intelligence
• Track performance reviews, disciplinary actions, turnover reasons, licenses, training, permits, EEO, workers’ compensation information, 1-9 information, skills, languages, education history, and FMLA
• Cloud-based platform means we handle updates, maintenance, tax codes changes, and storage, not your IT department